Saturday, March 1, 2014

Winter Wonderland

Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants - Gensan Chapter celebrated its annual JPIA Night last 27th of February 2014. 

Few weeks before the said event, we, the officers had a meeting about organizing the event. The following were the concepts that we considered: Four Seasons, Oscars Awards, Winter Wonderland and Yin Yang. Until we finally decided to have "winter" as this year's theme. 

Winter. Many asked me why we came up with such concept, considering that we don't experience winter here in the country. Well, I got it from the famous Disney movie of this era, Frozen. The first thing that came into my mind that time was I wanna be like Elsa. 

In line with the theme, our JPIA president suggested to have specific colors as our motif. We decided to have colors blue, silver and white. 

Just like last year, and the past few years, JPIA Night 2014 was held in Phela Grande Convention Center.







Let me share some of my pictures during that night. I'm wearing a Jerome Marcos creation and heels from Wonder Shoes.


My designer / handler doing my hair and makeup. 












Photos below were taken by our class valedictorian, Ronald Salibio.






The event was pretty successful. Congrats to the whole team especially to our JPIA President, Mr. Jon Leo Licayan for the elegant and fun night. 






2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, I am really impressed by your work, we also work in Exclusive Four Sequins . The Stitchmax Provide best embroidery digitizing service, it is a great way to start creating and editing professional embroidery designs on a VERY low budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice article. Thanks for sharing. I love this outfit on you! It suits you very well and the colours are perfect for you. Love from Fabrics World USA

    ReplyDelete